Black Owned Hoodie
Make a statement of support for Black-owned businesses with this Black Owned hoodie. There are two design colours to choose from. There is the RBG version which is illustrated in the Black liberation colours of red, black and green that was originally conceptualized by Marcus Garvey. Red is the noble blood that unites people of African descent, and it also represents the blood which was shed by our ancestors for Black liberation. Black is the colour of the noble and distinguished people of African descent. Green is the colour of riches and abundance provided by the fertile land of Africa. The classic black and white version is also available for purchase.
- Relaxed fit
- Comes with a front pouch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband keeps drafts away
- White drawcords
- Unisex style
- Has a hood to keep your head warm with it’s plush poly-cotton blend
- 6.5 oz., 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Athletic Heather is 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Heather Navy is 60/40 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Digitals are 100% polyester, 32 singles
- Marbles are 85/15 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
For environmental and human friendly reasons, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow about a week for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.